Beru's Haven

Trying to live as normal a life while knowing I have cancer...

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Hello stranger

It's difficult for me to sit and write, so I haven't really been around.
The doctor said the lymphedema will just take a while to go down, and in the meantime gave me compression hose- ooh, ahh- and signed me up for home health. I have a physical therapist and occupation therapist coming in a couple of times at least a week, plus a regular nurse. I thought it was rather ridiculous for me to go through with this, but when we started doing some of the work, I started getting teary because it was actually difficult.
It's all going to work out okay though. I'll be alright.
Just gotta believe.

1 Comments:

At 9:11 AM, Blogger Tracy said...

I believe :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home