Beru's Haven

Trying to live as normal a life while knowing I have cancer...

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Early Saturday Morning

I've been "waking up" earlier in the mornings lately. Granted, I still take naps during the day, but I'm enjoying the early morning for some reason or another.
I'm feeling a little bit better. The swelling (lymphedema) is going down a good amount. I'm still swollen pretty large though in my ankles, feet and toes. It's about like what the swelling was like though during the convention, etc, so it's still pretty large- but NOTHING compared to how huge it was before.
I need to get my compression hose on- what fun those are to wear!
Anyway, I've been getting somethings done lately, and spending time with my father- which he is happy about- so things are doing well more mentally.
Here are the photos of the flowers I've received recently. Again, thank you everyone who sent them.
Irises from Tracy. Very symbolic for my cancer.
















This pot is from my local support group. Somehow I have managed not to kill them yet.



















This flower definitely won't die! Isn't it cute? Andrea got it for me while I was in the hospital.

Well, I am going to do my exercises and put on the hose, prop up the legs- do the things I'm supposed to do.
Hope everyone is doing well.

1 Comments:

At 4:31 AM, Anonymous shanan said...

I am glad to hear that you are feeling a little better. I think about you often and you are always in my prayers. shanan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home