Beru's Haven

Trying to live as normal a life while knowing I have cancer...

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Expectations...

We all have them of one another. Is it fair so much? Sometimes things just need to be understood without having limitations on things. Do I expect any of my friends to understand what I'm going through? No. Can you do anything for me? Not so much. Be there. Listen. Try and understand what goes through my head on a daily basis. Although there is no way I expect anyone to truly understand and exactly empathize with it. It's a touchy subject without hurting feelings. Right now I just don't know how much longer I have. Honestly. The more that I hurt, the more symptoms I have, the more it sinks in that an end is coming sooner than I hoped. It just brings up bigger questions, and it's really not a great place to be, but it's something that must be faced. This is what I'm currently dealing with- and it's not fun. Understand that I'm not really feeling good, but I still need the support- sometimes it's good to be "bothered". It's hard, I understand. What do you say? You aren't the only one searching for the "right words", trust me. Just realize that it's a lot on me right now, and try to give me a break - and I'll try to give out breaks also.

2 Comments:

At 2:07 PM, Anonymous shanan said...

I've been thinking about you and I wanted to let you know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.

shanan

 
At 8:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey kiddo, I've been missing you lately! Hang in there. We're still praying every day.

If you get access to the internet, give me a poke. Not sure if it's ok to call you in the hospital or not.

Take care.

Richard

 

Post a Comment

<< Home